Friday, January 22, 2010

And I'm Back!

WOW!! It has been such a long time since the ol blog was up that I almost forgot to post that I am back!! After a long year of not much blogging I am hoping to get back into it in 2010.

2009 was a rotten bitch filled with lots of ups and downs. On the up side Kris and I now have child #2. His name is Cooper and is just damn cute. He came to us in September. Most of the things that went wrong in 09 were work related. My job sucks. No wait, I actually love the job I do.......just not the place I do it at! With that being said the hunt has been on for about 3 solid months now. I have applied many places and been to a few interviews. I believe I am on 2 hiring lists that are good for 1 year so who knows what will happen.

So it 2010 I am hoping for a much more "normal" year with more highlights than low lights!!

More to come at a later date!

P.S. I just saw that I only did 13 posts in 09......Does that lucky number tell you how my year went?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment