Friday, January 22, 2010

Whats New With Me???

Well let me tell you. First off, I was able to take my first series of engagement photos this last fall! It was for one of Kris' good friends and it was awesome!! Mikki, Dan, and I had so much fun and I think we were able to capture some great moments. They even used one of my photos for their christmas card this year!! Here are a couple of photos for your enjoyment:






The first one is the christmas card shot!! Then in November I was asked to photograph my first wedding!! Can you friggin believe it?!?!?! I am so excited and it is something that I never, NEVER thought I would do. I am a bit nervous but I am sure that I will be able to do a great job.

Also, I am fat. Seriously. I mean it. I was on my way to being in shape, but then a hernia came along and that put a stop to that. I was in a good groove, was building muscle like crazy and overall feeling good. Once the hernia came along I pretty much had to stop lifting so that I wouldn't make it worse. Yes, yes I ,know that I could have kept up the cardio, but I hate cardio. But that is one of my goals for the new year, to do more cardio and drop some serious weight. I had surgery last week on Thursday and now I am not "allowed" to lift more than 15lbs until February 9th (MY BIRTHDAY!!!) so I am starting some cardio on Monday and working my way up from there. I am looking to go from 265 (uuuggghhhh) to 210 by July when we go on vacation. I am pretty positive about this because Kris and I are both committed to getting healthy. So here starts my journey to becoming a "professional" photographer who gets paid for his work, to becoming less of a human (size wise), and to be the best husband-father-coworker-son-grandson-nephew and person that I can be!!

Till next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment