Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Oh rainy Tuesday......WHY!?!?!?!?!

Hello all!! We have been on vacation for 3 days now and we have not seen one drop of sunshine. S and R and myself were suppose to go golfing this AM but that will not happen. Rain, rain, rain is the story for at least the rest of today and possibly tomorrow.

I am a little stressed out right now about the whole rain thing. Not so much because we are on vacation though, I am more stressed about the amount of rain that we are getting back in RW. We are hearing all these stories about flooding in SE MN and it just sucks to not know the current condition of your home. We are north of the really bad flooding but only by about 40 minutes. We have 3 cats at home and we have a neighbor girl watering and feeding them. I called on Monday and asked her to check the water level in the basement and move the cat pots up stairs if there is water down in the basement. I have to call her back today and see what the story is. It is not like we have a lot of valuable stuff down there but I just don't want anything ruined.

Well I guess I should go and figure out what in the world we are going to do today.

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment