Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Oh Captain; you are so right!!

THIS IS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE!!!! They are forecasting snow for the next 2 days here. This sucks big........well lets just say it sucks.

So I am off to work in about an hour. I have not gotten much sleep today, so it should be about 24hrs with no sleep by the time I get home in the morning. Yippie.

I think thats all I have for now. Pretty boring I know, but there is just nothing going on right now. So with that, I bid you farewell!!

Greg

3 comments:

  1. Do you think it will actually snow? It's just raining right now in my neck of the woods and I'm PRAYING it stays rain. It is cold out though....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am writing mother nature a SERIOUS letter of complaint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last year this time we were in Tennessee watching the snow come down on my Gramma's lillies. Insane!

    ReplyDelete