Monday, November 5, 2007

Monday here I come

My plan to call in sick ended up TOTALLY WORKING last night. I got to stay home with E and the lovely K and spend some time with my fam. We watched some TV, played, and then K and E went to bed around 8. They were both exhausted.

I did not go to bed, of course, until about 1am. This was not horrible though, as I got to catch up on some shows on the ol DVR. E was up at 6 this morning, so I got up, brought her downstairs, changed her diaper, put her in the clothes she was going to wear to daycare, and helped K get things ready. At 7 they pulled out of the garage, and I was the one who was a bit teary eyed about E going to her first real daycare. Then K called at 7:38 and said that she to cried at the daycare. Better her to do it there instead of me.

I have since cleaned up the kitchen, caught up on other blogs that I read, and now I am going outside to do some yard work. I might even hang some christmas lights. NO we are not going to turn them on yet!

Bowling tonight. Should be fun. Just re-wound the "our song" video for the third time. Man I like that song. It plays as the ringtone for when K calls on the ol cell. I am a cheesy sap, I know.

Greg

4 comments:

  1. Keep the Vikes comments to yourself. I don't trash the Pack.

    Bowling for me has been a little mystery. I think the oil is in the middle right now, and as the night goes on it is pushing outward. You may have a different pattern on Monday's vs. Thursday's. I have been starting out at the middle of the approach and moving right only about 2-3 boards throughout the night. You may want to throw less hook and more speed if you are having to move too much.

    P.S. Stop the crying puss!
    P.S.S. You 3 missed out on a good dinner last night.
    P.S.S.S. A.P. got me 47pts. in fantasy yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope little E is feeling better. And I totally would have cried about the daycare thing. I have separation anxiety - its very disturbing. I don't even like to let my husband take Porgie to the store with him. I think I need help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cried like a big baby when Lila started daycare last summer; it was really hard. I'm sure if I ever go back to work I'll be the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's nothing wrong with being a "cheesy chap". I am, too, and my wife loves it.

    ReplyDelete