Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Sick as a dog

This is just ridiculous. I went to work yesterday from 12-6 and things went well. At 6 I went downstairs to change and was feeling a little weird. I go to the in laws, and proceed to feel even more weird. I go to bowling, where I bowl a 195 the first game, because I have the oil pattern figured out. 4 strikes into the second game I am feeling so shitty that I cannot even hold onto the ball when it is my turn to go. I decide to go home because I feel like hell. I get a half mile from the house and I have to stop. I projectile vomit 6 times. I then drive home and go to bed......at 8pm.

For the rest of the night I was up every 1 1/2 -2 hours either puking or peeing out of my butt. I realize that this is WAY to much info for all of you but damn. At 6:30 this morning E woke up, and K was already in the bathroom. She had called in sick last night so that she could take care of E while I was sick today. This did not happen.

K has now been puking and pooping all day. Both K and I feel like ass and she is mega dizzy to go along with being sick. So, while I feel like shit today, I have had to be the one to take care of E. Changing all the diapers, doing all the meals, and everything else that goes along with an 18 month old. This sucks.

I am feeling better now after a day of sleeping (on the floor because K wanted the couch) and so I decided to post......and do dishes. I have not eaten anything since noon yesterday, and I think I must go fix something.

Greg

2 comments:

  1. You guys really sound like you are having fun. I think we will postpone any trips to visit you until the state epidemiologist gives the all clear. Hehehe

    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you guys have kind of a revolving door of sickness going on at your house...wow. Get well soon!!

    ReplyDelete